Tuesday, February 18, 2014

NO HEADACHE

Out of sheer desperation I called Dr. Gobbo’s office and talked to Rayna, his nurse and told her about my headaches and when I said I went to bed with them and got up with them, She said , I will get right back to you and she did.  He sent me out a prescription that would not thin my blood.  With in 3 hours I no longer had a headache.  Sandie, it is supposed to stop the erratic heart beat and that should take care of all the problems it is creating.  The lady that draws my blood in Gobbo’s office had it done a few years back and she said it was the best thing she ever did.  Still no problems.  I can only hope it would work as well for me IF they can do it.  Going to quit for now.  Joe is building 2 steps all across the front of the couch, removable. and we can only hope he will use them and let me have my cushions back.  I will take a picture and post it if it is successful or not.  They will even have carpeting so he does not slip.  Not Joe but Spunky.-p

No comments :

About Me

My Photo
Lincoln, Ne., United States
I am married, had 5 children. 4 boys and 1 girl. Oldest is deceased. 9 grand kids, 10 great grand child and 2 more on the way. .I love hearing from people, and have made some true friends on the blog, (I think) I hope. We have a fat beagle named Spunky 5 years old and spoiled rotten, but we are huge dog lovers. Married 44 years.