Tuesday, April 15, 2014

IT IS NOT GOING TO COME OUT RIGHT!!!!

So, a short story that won't get told cause some thing screwed up my blog.  Of course it would not be screwed up if I had been a little more computer smart. I am disgusted with me but I am disgusted with Microsoft to. Think I will add blogspot to that.  Microsoft said I had to sign in to my account and when I did it took me to this live writer page. Then I was supposed to delete this and that and then was stopped in my tracks by a little sign that said  error on script.  Didn't say what to do about it and I could not go any farther, so I think I will try to post this and then see what happens.

3 comments :

jack69 said...

Well this one didn't work so you can try again.. hahahahah

Ain't it fun to be lost in SPACE.


Seriously it seemed to work OK.

Love from rainy South CArolina

TARYTERRE said...

Well you are here. I saw your page. Good luck with the rest of it. It's always something, isn't it?

Chatty Crone said...

It worked.

About Me

My Photo
Lincoln, Ne., United States
I am married, had 5 children. 4 boys and 1 girl. Oldest is deceased. 9 grand kids, 10 great grand child and 2 more on the way. .I love hearing from people, and have made some true friends on the blog, (I think) I hope. We have a fat beagle named Spunky 5 years old and spoiled rotten, but we are huge dog lovers. Married 44 years.