Friday, June 13, 2014

WHAT LIFE IS ABOUT


Going to try to give this a fresh start.  Have a feeling it is not going to be  helpful.  Overlay one, after the other. Just about ready to give up.Google and Chrome are changing a lot of things and my head is spinning.  I am not going to write much because I am sure it will be screwed up.  I don't think I am in 8 yet but it is letting me into pages and keep that old computer humming Jack.  They are talking of doing away WITH LIVE WRITER.  I am pretty sure they will.  I better see if  this is overlapping cause if it is  I win't be back until something gets fixed.

1 comment :

TARYTERRE said...

It's good to see you back. I missed you. I hate technology. It complicates everything.

About Me

My Photo
Lincoln, Ne., United States
I am married, had 5 children. 4 boys and 1 girl. Oldest is deceased. 9 grand kids, 10 great grand child and 2 more on the way. .I love hearing from people, and have made some true friends on the blog, (I think) I hope. We have a fat beagle named Spunky 5 years old and spoiled rotten, but we are huge dog lovers. Married 44 years.