Wednesday, June 5, 2013

A strange night

Has any one else ever felt that  they were half asleep and half awake most of the night?  I had one of those nights last  night and I don’t like the feeling today.  I am tired.  I am not the best sleeper  anyway but I usually sleep sound for about 4 hours, get up and make the usual trip to the bathroom, then back to bed for a lite sleep until about 5:00 AM.  I can only lay in bed so long cause all of my aches and pains get really wild.  I usually feel rested though, and today I am tired. We got a quite a bit of rain early this morning. I need to quit saying I want it to stop raining or one of these days, it may do just that for to long. It has been a wet cool spring. I took on the daunting task of unwinding my philodendron plant.  I want  to throw it out but I simply can not throw a living plant away.  I just thought of something.  I could set them outside and then they would probably not survive the heat of the summer.  All I would need to do is think I am getting some much needed fresh air.  Joe just appeared so I better go..

2 comments :

Paula said...

I'm not a good sleeper anymore and it can make for a tiring day.

TARYTERRE said...

I know just what you mean about sleeping.

About Me

My Photo
Lincoln, Ne., United States
I am married, had 5 children. 4 boys and 1 girl. Oldest is deceased. 9 grand kids, 10 great grand child and 2 more on the way. .I love hearing from people, and have made some true friends on the blog, (I think) I hope. We have a fat beagle named Spunky 5 years old and spoiled rotten, but we are huge dog lovers. Married 44 years.