Monday, August 26, 2013

A BIT LESS STIFF

IFacebook has me shut out for now but I will win in the long run.  Of all days when I thought some new pictures may be coming in because of the wedding.  Paula that is why you could not sign in. I hate passwords, especially when I know I typed several with the same phrase in it. but OH NO that was not right  I think it is locked for a few more hours.  I have had the same password for at least a year in Face book but usually it will come up with, WRONG PASSWORD and I would retype it and it would accept it The second time around  Not this time when I really wanted in. I spent most of my day in here trying to get things straight..  I might add, I did not succeed.  Going back to see if I can get in.

4 comments :

Unknown said...

These are lovely photos. I'm a first time reader of your blog. It's lovely, full of interesting things. I will definitely be back. I would love for you to visit my blogs sometime. I need to update them, have trouble with my hands sometimes, so just type when i can.
http://barb-letschat.blogspot.com
http://barb-myjohnny.blogspot.com

TARYTERRE said...

LOVE the photo in your header. You look wonderful.

jack69 said...

Still love the header picture.

I too hate that, "The pass word does not match" WHAT? Y'all crazy of something????

Hope you get on.... From NC "HUGS" Hello to my man Joe...

Chatty Crone said...

I hate that - google has done that to me on my adsense!

About Me

My Photo
Lincoln, Ne., United States
I am married, had 5 children. 4 boys and 1 girl. Oldest is deceased. 9 grand kids, 10 great grand child and 2 more on the way. .I love hearing from people, and have made some true friends on the blog, (I think) I hope. We have a fat beagle named Spunky 5 years old and spoiled rotten, but we are huge dog lovers. Married 44 years.