Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday the 13th.!!!!! Yes I am one of those that won’t walk under a ladder, Don’t like black cats crossing my path

I found a unusual  name so I clicked on it for my font.  Now I am trying  it for today.  Not sure how this will all come out but guess we will find out.  My handwriting is so bad that I try to find script that is readable and then pass it off as my own.  I have discovered it must be chilly outside.  This is the first time writing my blog I am chilly and the air is off and so is the heat.  We are supposed to have a cooling spell, like high’s on the lower 80’s.  That will be a shock to the system.   Football fans like that kind of weather.  It doesn’t matter to me cause I am not  crazy about football.  I guess Joe likes it but he seldom watches it.  I really don’t have anything to say today.  Maybe brain dead.  Which reminds me that at nearly 84, I still have  my mind, such as it is.  That I am grateful for.

5 comments :

shirl72 said...

Glad you are getting some better. Yes my steps has railings and
you can believe I hold on to them when going and coming.
I ask Jack the other when you built this Condo did you realize
old people would be living here. He said yes, "that is the reason
the front just has one step". The land slopes. It is a beautiful place
with woods in the back, sides and very private. Tell Joe and Spunky
hello and hope he are feeling better.

jack69 said...

I like the font, I heard many states no longer teach cursive. Sherry's hand writing is still very good my has gone to pot, I cannot read it sometimes. I also mix cursive and printing, probably getting OLD.

We were football fans when the boys were home because they were, and it was fun to watch with them. Now I seldom watch, Sherry likes it but seldom watches.

Take care of yourself, I know you will be careful, a fall like that makes you cautious, but sometimes it only lasts while the last bruises are healing.

Love from NC

Forty Pound Sack said...

I like the new font in this post, in the "curious" post it came out too small for me to read it clearly. I can read part of it and guessed at the rest :)

Lucy, thank you for your kind words on my blog. I'm glad to have you as a friend ~

TARYTERRE said...

It's chilly here too. Down in the 40's.

Chatty Crone said...

My dad was born on Sept. 13, 1918 - on a Friday the 13th.

About Me

My Photo
Lincoln, Ne., United States
I am married, had 5 children. 4 boys and 1 girl. Oldest is deceased. 9 grand kids, 10 great grand child and 2 more on the way. .I love hearing from people, and have made some true friends on the blog, (I think) I hope. We have a fat beagle named Spunky 5 years old and spoiled rotten, but we are huge dog lovers. Married 44 years.