Saturday, September 14, 2013

Who next??????

I do not have any idea what is going on in blog world.  Paula sounds like she may be leaving.  Jack. who writes a very interesting blog has taken leave, Paula is second to him.  I love her blogs.  If everyone keeps up, we may as well all quit.  Jack, I did not quit blogging, even though I felt it might be for the best because I would never have commented as I did, had I known you were going to take it as you did..  I could care 2 hoots for politics and never again will I ever  even consider leaving a comment on a blog that even hints at politics.  This is the extent of my politics, I voted once when I was old enough to. I voted for Truman.  That vote was coerced by my then husband. I do believe that my dad being a very strong Democrat may make me think differently if I did vote.  I have relatives, close ones that would disown me if they thought  I voted for a democrat, especially this president.  So that said I am done.  I have never had the backing or joy as I have had from my fellow bloggers.  Jack and Sherry, I went completely over the top when I got to meet you in person. You are 2 of the nicest people I have ever met.  I would love to meet all of you. Paula, please don’t go, Jack please come back.

4 comments :

TARYTERRE said...

Glad to see you posting today.

Chatty Crone said...

I have no idea what happened between you guys. I miss Jack very much and I think Pauline hasn't written much either!

jack69 said...

Paula is doing a girls thing with her family I think. she has some careing and wonderful daughters. I think they are sisters, instead of mother and daughters. hahaha.

I have been excitedly busy my self Sweetheart, and needed the time off. Meeting you and Joe was a highlight of our last around the USA trip (and the Spunky one also.) I thought you said Joe was skinny? And it is easy to tell he has worked with his hands, he has the grip of youth.
If I hurt your feelings I am exceedingly sorry. The vote for Truman was a good one, coerced or not.
From NC, LOve.
PS: But I do think we are losing a lot of bloggers to the quicker one liners of FB.

shirl72 said...

Lucy politics and religion can get a person in lots of trouble. I am very careful who I discuss these subjects with. Dad, Mother, Jack and I would have fun discussing it at home.

Jack and Sherry enjoyed meeting you, Joe and Spunky. My brother and Sherry love all their friends and have many. They are there when you need someone. Lucy Jack is back I just read his blog.


About Me

My Photo
Lincoln, Ne., United States
I am married, had 5 children. 4 boys and 1 girl. Oldest is deceased. 9 grand kids, 10 great grand child and 2 more on the way. .I love hearing from people, and have made some true friends on the blog, (I think) I hope. We have a fat beagle named Spunky 5 years old and spoiled rotten, but we are huge dog lovers. Married 44 years.