Wednesday, February 5, 2014

GOING TO VISIT BLOGS TODAY!!!!

Going to make this short.  I was going to visit blogs yesterday but had a spell where my heart raced so hard it felt like it was going to jump out.  Then I just felt wiped out so my chair was my friend yesterday. Going to just say we had SNOW and I haven’t checked yet but it was supposed to get down to 10 below last night.  Possibly 33 below wind chill.  I will send you some Jack,  and Sheila and Shirl, put your dancing shoes away. You are sending it all over while you sit warm and cozy. Made a mistake on this or it may have been yesterdays but my hemoglobin was 10.3 which is good.  Not perfect.  Normal is debatable depending on who you talk to.  The nurse said 13.6 is  But at any rate the problem is solved, sort of.  I still have to go in every 2 weeks and have a blood draw.

8 comments :

TARYTERRE said...

We got 10 inches of snow last night, Lucy. Hope they get your medical woes fixed soon.

Paula said...

Rest when you feel bad and stay warm. Warm here yesterday and cold today. It's the strangest winter, up and down.

shirl72 said...

We were cold yesterday and warm
today but will change tomorrow.
Lucy we have put our dancing shoes
back in the closet. To much snow
everywhere but our area. Hope
you start feeling better it's time.
Hope Spunky is almost well. Tell
Joe to keep helping when he can
in the kitchen and with chores.
Try to stay warm.

Jean said...

I was just over to Donne's blog, and she has some pictures of the snow at her house it's so pretty. I do agree it's pretty but to cold. They say it snowed some here last week, but I never seen any fall and the yards were covered with ice not pretty fluffy snow. Take care and stay warm. Jean

jack69 said...

Well we moved and are now back on line. Just so you know, Me 'n Joe knows your are good, we don't expect you to be PERFECT! (smile)

Glad for the good report but quit thinking about a good looking doctor and the heart will slow down!!!

Love from here hope today is good for you!
(DO NOT SEND THE SNOW!!)

jack69 said...

Shirl and Sheila are both lying. They are still dancing!!!!
I just thought you should know. DD probably is too. (smile)

Chatty Crone said...

I think you are doing the right then - when get tired -rest! And I am sorry you are getting all that snow.

Sheila Y said...

Yes I am still dancing...may see a few flakes in the morning. Another slight chance on Tues/Wed. Probably won't amount too much. But I try, every one else is trying to hog it all and won't share with us...ha. Take it easy and rest, Sheila

About Me

My Photo
Lincoln, Ne., United States
I am married, had 5 children. 4 boys and 1 girl. Oldest is deceased. 9 grand kids, 10 great grand child and 2 more on the way. .I love hearing from people, and have made some true friends on the blog, (I think) I hope. We have a fat beagle named Spunky 5 years old and spoiled rotten, but we are huge dog lovers. Married 44 years.