Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Better get over here and let you all know know I am still alive.

I had a blog about ready to publish it  and I could not retrieve it  That is the way my day has been going, plus all my pills are fighting in my stomach.  In other words a crappy day.  Make that a crummy day.  I have to go to Gobbo Thurs. to try to see how my blood count is.  Then back to Merliss on the 26th.From there I really don’t know.  From my bills I just wish I could say it was done.  2  units of blood was I,500.00.  They won’t get that much from the insurance company or me but they know that and over bill  us hoping to get a small chunk.  It is windy and cold and was 70 for a good share of the day yesterday and daY before so the wind just cuts right through us.  Must go.

5 comments :

TARYTERRE said...

Sorry to hear about your crappy day. We all get them every now and then. HANG IN THERE.

Chatty Crone said...

I hope you feel better. Wow we had 70 today here in Atlanta!

jack69 said...

Awww straighten up it ain't that bad. Just think you gave me an idea about a new job, self employed, I think I will sell my blood! It may be old, but it will match some other old person's/ (smile)

Yeah, some days just getting up was wrong.

TWILL be better tomorrow. Just relapse and let it happen the way it is going to anyway.
Love ya!!!

Paula said...

We finally had a pretty day today but they say the wind is coming tonight and maybe cold too. Hope your day will be better tomorrow.

shirl72 said...

Join the crowd this week I feel
like I am on a merry-go-round and
can off. Hoping things improve.
I was out of town yesterday and
didn't get to comment. I may be
out rest of the week. Hope they
find your blood OK.

About Me

My Photo
Lincoln, Ne., United States
I am married, had 5 children. 4 boys and 1 girl. Oldest is deceased. 9 grand kids, 10 great grand child and 2 more on the way. .I love hearing from people, and have made some true friends on the blog, (I think) I hope. We have a fat beagle named Spunky 5 years old and spoiled rotten, but we are huge dog lovers. Married 44 years.