Thursday, May 29, 2014

Will see if this works for real.

It worked perfect when I brought it up manually.  Will be pleasantly surprised if it does, for real.  On top of that there is a design that appeared.  I bet there have been little gremlins in there sabotaging my blog.  I have got to call my niece in Texas.  I have had poor working phones and was busy last night and raced, yes RACED to the phone just as it stopped ringing.  I know it is Texas because of the cell phone access numbers.  Have not been on Facebook enough to even say I was there. Guess I am not the only one to be having computer problems.  I have got to find a way to get the message across to Joe that I can do housework..  I have to be a little careful for about a week since they took the bandage off.  I look good and feel good.  Everyone professional says, “good color”.

6 comments :

Paula said...

Glad you got that good color so that must be good. Nice to see you posting, hope everything goes well for you, Joe, and Spunky.

Jean said...

Glad to hear you are feeling and looking good. It has been raining here all morning and in the high 60's right now so air is off, ha. Be careful and don't over do. Take care, Jean.

TARYTERRE said...

Glad you doing great, Lucy.

jack69 said...

JUST QUIT RACING AROUND! Sure is good to know you can..

Take care and watch the activity for a while...

Chatty Crone said...

It seems you have your posting down pat. Glad you area feeling better. Don't over do!

shirl72 said...

Glad you are on the road back
to feeling good. My computer has
been busy doing it's own thing
this week.

We really had hard rain last night and it gave all the plants a drink of water.

I think your blog looks good.
Maybe your computer is settling down.
down.

About Me

My Photo
Lincoln, Ne., United States
I am married, had 5 children. 4 boys and 1 girl. Oldest is deceased. 9 grand kids, 10 great grand child and 2 more on the way. .I love hearing from people, and have made some true friends on the blog, (I think) I hope. We have a fat beagle named Spunky 5 years old and spoiled rotten, but we are huge dog lovers. Married 44 years.