Thursday, July 31, 2014

Glory Be !! My hubby has been happy for 2 daYS. It is not in his nature to Naturally be happy

Our telephone co. is going to come out and put another jack  for a phone in so I can have an outlet for my pacemaker when I call in.  Mine has only the need for a Jack since  I do not have a defibulater.  So I don't need a phone system to hook in to.  I can just plug into a jack.  Joe has to punch buttons to answer questions so he needs the phone.  Need a filter for the  computer hook up.  My old one wore out.  After the same lady answered  3  different calls I made trying to speak to the right person and she was a recording every time I  was thoroughly ticked off, trying to get someone that actually needed to know  how simple my request was.  Finally got a nice man that was not a recording and he asked if he could help me and I explained what I needed and he asked if there was anything else he could do for me and I said " get rid of the stupid recordings that do not even mention the service you want."  He SAID WE ARE WORKING ON IT CAUSE BY THE TIME PEOPLE GET TO US THEY ARE MAD AT ALL OF US. I am sure  that is true.  I forgot to mention in my blog that Spunky, not only likes hard boiled eggs, but deviled eggs. He comes running when he hears me crack a boiled egg.  Sheila, I thought you might get your mom's computers straight if you went down.  I miss her.  You may not see this but it has been a long time.

5 comments :

Paula said...

Humm Wonder what made Joe happy? Hope it continues, happy feels so much better.

TARYTERRE said...

Lucky you finally got to talk to somebody. Good luck getting your new jack put in.

jack69 said...

Now you got Paula stirred up again. Joe is always happy, he is just afraid to show it, you might want him to cook or something.

It just about makes you smile when you finally get a real person on the other end. (I still remember that)'

Yeah Jean is one of my favorites, she is one good cookie....

Sending love to you and Hugs to Prince Joe from Sturbridge, Massachusetts.

jack69 said...

Now you got Paula stirred up again. Joe is always happy, he is just afraid to show it, you might want him to cook or something.

It just about makes you smile when you finally get a real person on the other end. (I still remember that)'

Yeah Jean is one of my favorites, she is one good cookie....

Sending love to you and Hugs to Prince Joe from Sturbridge, Massachusetts.

shirl72 said...

Glad you got Jack coming out and
helping you get hook up with a
Jack..HEE HEE. When you talk
about a Jack had to bring in Brother Jack. Hope you get things like you want. Lucy you are a wonder
handling everything and also the
computer. Take care and tell
Happy Joe and Spunky I said Hello.

About Me

My Photo
Lincoln, Ne., United States
I am married, had 5 children. 4 boys and 1 girl. Oldest is deceased. 9 grand kids, 10 great grand child and 2 more on the way. .I love hearing from people, and have made some true friends on the blog, (I think) I hope. We have a fat beagle named Spunky 5 years old and spoiled rotten, but we are huge dog lovers. Married 44 years.