Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Life is about to much to make of it after 84 years of living it.

We are finally getting rain

I think I am about ready to quit blogging.  It seems nothing is ever right  This is the first time I have had a notice from blogger. In fact 2 as of now. .If you don't keep up on anything you get left in the dust.  It says on the live writer that is available to post blogger  on,  that you can.  I have written  the title every way I have found it that people  can possibly read it.  This is working out ok but I did like live writer. I just get so frustrated.  I have taught myself on the computer the best I could.  I think I did pretty darn good  I will no longer blog  if I am forced to get windows 8.  Can't afford it in the first place.  Most people that have it in my family, and they aren't old, dislike it intensely. NowI am trying to get used to this format.

3 comments :

Chatty Crone said...

Lucy I found that I could not read it - too small with the cursive - can you enlarge?

jack69 said...

Yep the systems are confuing to say the least. But we that have been around here for awhile know you will fix it, shake it and make it work.
You cannot quit blogging, I have to keep up with Prince Joe.

Love from Massachusetts.

Now try to be good! (smile)

TARYTERRE said...

computers are just too darn complicated, anymore. Just do the best you can.

About Me

My Photo
Lincoln, Ne., United States
I am married, had 5 children. 4 boys and 1 girl. Oldest is deceased. 9 grand kids, 10 great grand child and 2 more on the way. .I love hearing from people, and have made some true friends on the blog, (I think) I hope. We have a fat beagle named Spunky 5 years old and spoiled rotten, but we are huge dog lovers. Married 44 years.