Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Yikes

Then I came here trying to get all the tabs closed so figured I may as well see what this does.  I found out my neighbor who has cancer had a large part of his intestines removed, chemo, radiation, but  I don't know if  he will make it.  He is on a strict diet and is down 60 lbs.  He is 42.  I think he is still drinking and if he is he won't make it.  All second hand information.  Joe says he appears weak.  Goes to work as minimal time as he can last in order to keep his insurance.

2 comments :

jack69 said...

I hate to hear that about anyone. Cancer is a terrible disease and am ugly word.
Many folk bring things on them selves, others don't but suffer the same in the end.
Terrible situation.

But sending good thoughts your way. Hugs to Prince Joseph the Second.

TARYTERRE said...

Sad to hear about your neighbor. I guess time will tell if he survives.

About Me

My Photo
Lincoln, Ne., United States
I am married, had 5 children. 4 boys and 1 girl. Oldest is deceased. 9 grand kids, 10 great grand child and 2 more on the way. .I love hearing from people, and have made some true friends on the blog, (I think) I hope. We have a fat beagle named Spunky 5 years old and spoiled rotten, but we are huge dog lovers. Married 44 years.