Monday, July 15, 2013

I think it will be hot again today

Really don’t know anything new.  Ron and Kathy stopped by and she had her grandson.  He is about 13 or 14 and about the size of a 12 year old.  Both of the parents  are short.  He is a good kid considering his dad  has moved him all over and never held a job.  He has got a thick head of really dark brown heir and I have never seen such piercing brown eyes.  His mom got herself back together after divorcing Colton’s

dad, and thank goodness he seems well adjusted and content to live with his mom.  He liked Spunky and pet him and rubbed his soft droopy ears. Needless to say Spunky ate that up. My biggest fear is that he might get stuck  again.  Joe is trying to figure out a way to close the gap at the foot of the bed.  If we have to leave him alone we will close the bedroom door.

I have to e-mail my daughter today and tell her I will go to Gaby's  bridal shower if she will pick me up.  In my young days the baby and baby shower  and baby did not  come before the wedding invite.  I am really hesitant about  committing to anything cause I simply can not get over this feeling  of just not feeling right and I get weak feeling so quick.  Should get the results of the blood test, I would think maybe today.  Something is not right with my body.  Have not lost my appetite, so I have not lost any weight.  My problem is getting a dinner fixed with out  having to sit down, in the middle of it.  Must go and do that before  Joe gets us.

3 comments :

TARYTERRE said...

Hope you feel better soon, Lucy.

Jean said...

Good afternoon Lucy, I hope you're feeling better. I haven't been feeling my best; I did get out this morning and washed and cleaned the vehicles, outside windows in the front, and washed the carport. I just took a bath and fixed a bite to eat, so now I'm going to rest a while. Lol. Take care. Jean

jack69 said...

Good to have family drop by. Hope the blood work tells something.
Yeah it is a different world today with kids and weddings, seems a lot of that gong around and most families are touched by the situation.

((HUGS)) from Nephi, Utah!

About Me

My Photo
Lincoln, Ne., United States
I am married, had 5 children. 4 boys and 1 girl. Oldest is deceased. 9 grand kids, 10 great grand child and 2 more on the way. .I love hearing from people, and have made some true friends on the blog, (I think) I hope. We have a fat beagle named Spunky 5 years old and spoiled rotten, but we are huge dog lovers. Married 44 years.