Tuesday, July 2, 2013

IT HAS BEEN COOL HERE

I JUST CANCELLED MY APPOINTMENT AT THERAPY  till eleventh.  Something new is going on with my body and I don’t think it is good.  Need to catch you up with my neighbors..  The big house next door is not getting much  attention right now.  I don’t know what is up with that.  The lady with the goat is still gone and I have a feeling they she is going to stay down there.  It was supposed to be 2 months and she

also said she might just stay down there with her daughter.  I hope she does stay down there because if she comes back it will be going back to a junk yard.  They have it closed tight with wooden fence.  The corner house they lived in was lost to back taxes also but someone is doing . Whoever has it is fixing the basement walls, and re roofed the house and garage.  Since I am going to be responsible for feeding Spunky, I had better go feed myself..  He gets strange ideas.

5 comments :

TARYTERRE said...

Sounds like some interesting going ons in your neighborhood. Hope your health problems aren't too serious.

Beth Niquette said...

Hey sweet Lady, I sure hope you feel better soon. Don't let things go too long before you get them checked out, dear one. ((hugs))

You are dear to my heart. ((hugs))

shirl72 said...

Hope you find out what is happening to your health.
You sure live in an exciting neighbor. Keeps you busy
looking out for all of them. Wonder how the goat is
doing. Go feed Spunky don't want him to get upset and
start howling at you.

Paula said...

Hope you feel better. I'm feeling weak tonight.

babYpose said...

Hi dearest Lucy, I hope you are getting better and better always. I have been trying to work on some business as our festival is coming soon, hope it works this way :)and will catch up with you soon again. take care, hugs :)

About Me

My Photo
Lincoln, Ne., United States
I am married, had 5 children. 4 boys and 1 girl. Oldest is deceased. 9 grand kids, 10 great grand child and 2 more on the way. .I love hearing from people, and have made some true friends on the blog, (I think) I hope. We have a fat beagle named Spunky 5 years old and spoiled rotten, but we are huge dog lovers. Married 44 years.