Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Good news, so far

The vet called  and said the surgery went very well on Spunky, but he has not woke up yet.  This vet is  the type that until he wakes up he won’t be happy.  I am though.  He will wake up.  He said he will be very sore on that leg for about 6 weeks  but the first 3 will be the most painful.  He can come home tomorrow but he needs to stay quiet and he said the pain will keep him quiet. Shirl, I sent you a e-mail but I doubt it went through.  It was on AOL.  My e-mail address on there is lucy_lucille@aol.com.  I think you had  my first and last name in front of that and that is why it did not come through.  I will be so glad to see him.  Must go. More tomorrow.

7 comments :

Claudia said...

When you're old it takes longer to wake up, guess it is the same for dogs...hope he does well.

slj said...

I'm glad to hear that things went well..I know you and Joe will be happy to have your baby home:)
Sheri

Chatty Crone said...

I am so glad and happy about SPunky!

TARYTERRE said...

I'm cautiously optimistic about Spunky. HANG in there.

shirl72 said...

I got your e-mail telling me about
Spunky. I am so glad he came
through..and hope he will hurry
and heal and back on his feet.
I tried to e-mail back and came
back could not deliver. Maybe it will get better.

jack69 said...

Thanks for the update.....

Jean said...

Thanks for the update on Spunky. I'm sure he has the best of care with you and Joe and will heal quickly.

About Me

My Photo
Lincoln, Ne., United States
I am married, had 5 children. 4 boys and 1 girl. Oldest is deceased. 9 grand kids, 10 great grand child and 2 more on the way. .I love hearing from people, and have made some true friends on the blog, (I think) I hope. We have a fat beagle named Spunky 5 years old and spoiled rotten, but we are huge dog lovers. Married 44 years.