Monday, November 11, 2013

LOST MY Entry#$@%&*@

Short and sweet.  I am going to show Joe that joke. when he gets up.  I will be taking a shower as soon as he is out of that bed.  I heard him talking in the bedroom and soon he was  saying, “are you alright”?  I said yes and he said “I must have been dreaming.”  Ever since his heart surgery he gets some pretty weird dreams.  One night he was kicking the wall.  I got out of bed and yelled at him to wake up.  I was not about to stay that close to him.  He feels bad about it but he can’t help it.  The first one he had I wondered what in the world was going on.  Going to post this now.

3 comments :

TARYTERRE said...

Dreams are weird sometimes, for sure. I don't blame you for getting up. I would have too.

jack69 said...

I had to wake a lot of men while in service, Every time I shook the and stepped back, One never knows!!!

So you lost a %*%&*%&%&& post? Ah ha! It and mine will get together in the great beyond and read each other....

Headed for Florida....

Chatty Crone said...

My husband will run in his sleep and when he does - he kicked me once with his toenail and hit my shin and I was hurt really bad!!!!!!!!!

Be careful.

sandie

About Me

My Photo
Lincoln, Ne., United States
I am married, had 5 children. 4 boys and 1 girl. Oldest is deceased. 9 grand kids, 10 great grand child and 2 more on the way. .I love hearing from people, and have made some true friends on the blog, (I think) I hope. We have a fat beagle named Spunky 5 years old and spoiled rotten, but we are huge dog lovers. Married 44 years.