Monday, January 27, 2014

TODAY COULD BE INTERESTING

I am supposed to see 2 doctors today as soon as possible.  One, the cardiologist in Bryan Hospital and family Dr. in Bryan Plaza as  early as possible..  That should be interesting.  I am pretty sure they will want me at  the same time and I can not split myself up so someone is going to have to give.It has turned really cold.  The wind blew so hard yesterday afternoon and last night.  I really felt the after effects of the camera going down my esophagus, yesterday.  Today not so sure how much is the camera and how much is the heart or how much is sore muscles in my shoulder and neck but it is very sore, and hurts all the time.  Headache is back.  Wicked one.  Okay I am through complaining.  FOR NOW.  You all are my sounding board and best friends I have now.  Most of my friends are gone and I keep to myself in this neighborhood.  I still don’t know if the house next door is rented or not.  She showed it to someone yesterday.  He was on crutches.  If he is just injured and will recover and walk normally he could probably navigate all the steps ok.  The for rent sign is gone from the front yard.  I am going to visit some blogs this morning.  Like right now.

7 comments :

Paula said...

Sorry you have to get out in the cold but I know you want them to find out something to make you feel better. Pray they can do it quickly.

DD said...

Dear Lucy,
I will be so glad when you get all of this running behind you. What we need is warmer weather. I am sure we will all feel better then.
Love,
DD

jack69 said...

WOW you have been thru it, but maybe it is on the down side now and soon over withthe punching, sticking, and sliding things down your throat and other places.

Look up, just after this cold snap comes WINTER, I mean SPRING!!!!!

Love from Florida..... CLOSE THE DOOR!

shirl72 said...

I'm sure it is no fun going through those test. I hope they find your problem and get you back on the road to good health.

We also had some bad cold winds. Now It is warm with Sun out and they are calling for snow hard to believe. I haven't been dancing and will check with Sheila to see if she was dancing.

TARYTERRE said...

I know you'll be happy when these tests and doctor visits are over. But whatever they can do to help, is appreciated I know.

Chatty Crone said...

It is really frustrating and scary when you don't feel well.

salemslot9 said...

we care :)

About Me

My Photo
Lincoln, Ne., United States
I am married, had 5 children. 4 boys and 1 girl. Oldest is deceased. 9 grand kids, 10 great grand child and 2 more on the way. .I love hearing from people, and have made some true friends on the blog, (I think) I hope. We have a fat beagle named Spunky 5 years old and spoiled rotten, but we are huge dog lovers. Married 44 years.